Continuing where we left off with our July 4th party tips and decoration ideas, we have got lots more for you to enjoy and check out! From July 4th decorations to July 4th recipes, your celebration this year will definitely be one to remember.
If you missed out on the first July 4th party tips and decorations article, click here and check it out!
Check out the July 4th decorations and party tips that we’ve got ready for you and show off your patriotic spirit this year.
July 4th Decorations and Treats
Patriotic Lollipop Centerpiece
This is one of the July 4th decorations that will definitely please you and your guests. This lollipop centerpiece puts together red and blue lollipops to create the perfect centerpiece for the occasion. Use this centerpiece as decoration or let the kids go wild and grab a few lollipops to celebrate. Check out how to create this centerpiece below and add some festivitity to your July 4th this year!
- Place a foam ball inside of the bucket (Use a foam ball that is slightly smaller than the opening of your bucket).
- Begin placing lollipops inside of the foam ball starting at the center, creating a line and working outward.
- Fill foam ball with lollipops until the ball is barely visible.
Patriotic Mason Jars
These July 4th decorations are definitely a versatile piece to work with. Use these Mason jars to hold some flowers or get creative and fill them with some red, white, and blue items such as dyed rice or even red, white and blue candies! You can either create these Mason jars by yourself or use them as a July 4th activity for the day and get everyone involved. All you need for this idea are some Mason jars and lots of creative spirit!
The best July 4th decorations would definitely have to be the ones that you can eat! Check out this delicious brownie flag and create a July 4th decoration that’s perfect for snacking. Throw some white frosting on your brownie and add some strawberries or raspberries with blueberries to create the perfect patriotic dessert this year!
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 (16-ounce) containers white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9X13-inch pan with aluminum foil. Make sure the foil extends up the sides so that you will be able to lift the brownies out of the pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder.
- Make sure mixture is not hot and then whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder.Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Lift brownie out of pan and place on a serving tray. Spread with a thin layer of frosting.
- Arrange blueberries in rows in the top left corner. Place strawberry slices in rows.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Patriotic Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Looking for some July 4th treats that won’t create a mess, but still look great? Check out these patriotic cupcake cones and save yourself some clean up time! These cupcakes are perfect for kids. Bake up this delicious snack and let the kids get creative with decorating while you’re at it! Hold the plates and forks and make these cupcake cones the star of your party.
- Vanilla cake mix
- Ice cream cones
- 3⁄4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 12 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 tablespoons milk
- Patriotic star sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- 1M icing tip and piping bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with the ice cream cones. Prepare the vanilla cake mix according to package instructions. Scoop batter 2⁄3 full into the ice cream cones.
- Carefully place pan in oven for 15-18 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. (If you prefer a thicker frosting, add more sugar until your desired consistency.)
- Using an 1M icing tip and piping bag, frost each of the cupcakes. Top with decorations then serve and enjoy!
If you would like to contact us about our July 4th cruises, please use our live chat window. To view all of our July 4th cruises, click here.